We are committed to safeguarding user privacy at CMC.
To that end, we operate under the following set of strict privacy principles:
- The only personally identifiable information Chinesemedicinecentral.com obtains about individual visitors to its Web site is that supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when Chinesemedicinecentral.com may need personal information to provide visitors with access to restricted areas, customized content or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are explicitly asked for that information.
- Personally identifiable information provided by visitors (name, e-mail or home address, etc.) will not be disclosed to anyone unless visitors indicate that Chinesemedicinecentral.com may do so.
- Only statistical information about our visitors as a group (usage habits, demographics) will ever be discussed with third parties. Personally identifiable information will not be shared at any time without the visitor’s permission.
- Chinesemedicinecentral.com employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted Internet channel.
We encourage you to take all safeguards with your own personal information and take responsibility for your use of the Internet. If at any time you have questions about our use of data, contact Eric Grey, MS, LAc directly.