It’s always sad when I learn that a promising young practitioner of Chinese medicine has moved on to other professions. I understand and accept when this happens due to changing life circumstances, or simply a change of heart about what the person wanted to do with their life. But, what I simply cannot accept is that one more acupuncturist leaves the profession because they cannot make a living practicing this medicine.
That’s why I focus so much of my energy on exploring ways to practice this medicine with heart and integrity, while supporting you and your family in the lifestyle you desire.
Business, Practice Management & Professional Development Coaching
I enjoy helping acupuncturists be more successful in their professional lives. I have worked with people in diverse places in their careers, on specific issues and more general ones, for short and long periods of time. I use a variety of digital tools to help us to collaborate & communicate. It’s like having a constant cheerleader, advisor & brainstorming buddy available to you wherever you are in the world.
My newest coaching opportunities will be present on my newest site – CMC annex. Click here to be taken there now.
Articles on CMC
- A series on acupuncture practice vision, part 1 about the importance of knowing your profession, part 2 about the importance of knowing yourself, and part 3 about the importance of knowing your people.
- Making a living doing what we love: Chinese medicine and business
- Being successful in Chinese medicine business is so much more than business
- How getting into right relationship with your business can get you unstuck
- 3 ways defining a niche for your acupuncture practice will improve your quality of life
- The hardest acupuncture clinic management challenge and one simple solution
- How many patients is too many to see in an hour?
Other on site resources
Here’s a great resource – a series of short text interviews on diverse business topics by practitioners at various levels of experience. Click here to be taken to the main page.