Your website is the center of your digital marketing universe – you probably know that. But, as you’ve likely noticed, the world of online technology can be overwhelming!
In this second course of the Acupuncture Clinic Marketing series, we’ll work through the basics, step by step, and get you on the road to a website for your acupuncture practice you can truly love.
As you work through the course you will gain:
- The basic vocabulary and concepts you need to grapple with your website strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO) basics and how to learn more
- Confidence to make the core decisions you need to get started – DIY or hire someone?
- Awareness of the mission-critical features every acupuncture website should have
- A growing excitement about what’s possible for your acupuncture clinic website! (No, really!)
If you’re new to all things marketing, please do consider the Acupuncture Clinic Marketing 1 course, covering foundational material that will help you benefit from this website course. To learn more about that course, click here.
Like website technology, this course is ever evolving and expanding – here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the course right now:
Central Module Questions : Do I really need a website? What’s the point – especially since I know acupuncturists who do fine without one? Can’t I just have a Facebook Page instead? More common questions coming in a future video.
Module 2 – Vocabulary and critical concepts (46m)
Central Module Questions : What is a domain? A URL? How do I actually get a website online? How do I get the domain names that I want? How is a website built and how often do I have to maintain it? What are the absolute MUSTS in terms of pages and other aspects of an acupuncture clinic website?
Module 3 – Do it yourself (DIY) or work with a designer – and how? (13m)
Central Module Questions : Do I need to hire a designer? What if I cannot afford it? How do I work with an acupuncture clinic website designer once I find one? What if I’m committed to doing this myself – what should I know? What are the pitfalls of doing it myself?
This module is under active development – particularly to add specific content about working with various website systems like Squarespace and WordPress. All existing students get the content updates for free.
Module 4 – Using your website to get patients via online content marketing (30m)
Central Module Questions : Now that I have a website for my acupuncture practice, what do I do with it? I want to find a way to market to my patients that doesn’t feel gross – will content marketing help? What is content marketing – is that the same as blogging? Do I have to have a blog and a website too? What are the best practices in using content marketing to get acupuncture patients?
As part of your registration fee of $59, you will receive:
- 2 hours of constantly updated & enhanced video and audio lessons that are engaging, organized and designed to entertain as well as inform
- Outlines and other support aids to make sure you absorb key points
- Resources to help you extend, test and otherwise enhance your learning, making sure it actually does something for your acupuncture practice
- Access to the monthly digital office hours – a group Q&A discussion where you can get your questions answered and interact with other students
- Access to course forums and a private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to your course, with any future updates
- No CEUs are available at this time