Marketing is one of the areas of running an acupuncture clinic that scares the most new acupuncturists.
It needn’t be that way. In this course, I introduce you to strategies and perspectives that help you get a handle on this whole marketing thing in a way that helps you be:
- Less intimidated by the huge number of tools and tactics out there
- Less reactive to the needs of the moment, or the pressures of an ad salesperson
- More aware of how to connect your marketing to the soul of your acupuncture clinic
- MUCH more excited about telling the world about your practice (and excitement breeds action!)
- Able to determine whether a given tool, strategy or tactic is right for your business
This course is a natural precursor to the digital and analog marketing courses. If you’re new to running a business, I recommend you take this course.
There’s too much material to list in these modules, but here’s a taste:
Central Module Questions : What is marketing, and what isn’t it? Shouldn’t you feel weird about marketing – isn’t it evil? How should you approach the whole matter of marketing your acupuncture clinic? What are the best basic resources out there to dive into this whole marketing thing?
Module 2 – An overview of pertinent marketing perspectives & strategies (50m)
Central Module Questions : What kinds of things do people do to market acupuncture clinics? What is content marketing and how does it work? Should I have a funnel? How do I integrate different types of marketing?
Module 3 – How your vision, mission & values should influence your marketing (37m)
Central Module Questions : What’s a vision or mission again? Why is it important? How should vision or mission feed into my actual marketing strategy? How do I market to a specific group of people – a niche? What’s the value in a niche? What do vision and niche have to do with eachother?
Module 4 – A crash course in acupuncture clinic branding (39m)
Central Module Questions : Wait – branding – isn’t that for cattle? What makes up a brand? How does brand relate to vision? How does brand influence my digital marketing? How does brand influence the way I run my business? How do I develop a brand for my acupuncture practice?
Module 5 – How to develop a marketing plan & evaluate your efforts (23m)
Central Module Questions : How do I organize all of these things – I feel overwhelmed! What’s a marketing plan and how do I make one? How do I know if the things I’m doing are working?
As part of your registration fee of $89, you will receive:
- 3 hours of constantly updated & enhanced video and audio lessons that are engaging, organized and designed to entertain as well as inform
- Outlines and other support aids to make sure you absorb key points
- Resources to help you extend, test and otherwise enhance your learning, making sure it actually does something for your acupuncture practice
- Access to the monthly digital office hours – a group Q&A discussion where you can get your questions answered and interact with other students
- Access to course forums and a private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to your course, with any future updates
- No CEUs are available at this time
Join me on an adventure to banish anxiety, confusion and overwhelm in acupuncture clinic marketing!