Websites can be confusing, no doubt. But, when you start thinking about social media, digital newsletters, the world of mass and corporate media and all the rest – well – didn’t we go to acupuncture school to be healthcare practitioners? What’s with all the technology?!?!
I get it. In all of these marketing courses, my intent is to demystify the essentials and get you to think about how your marketing connects to the heart of your acupuncture practice and your goals for your business. This one is no different.
Let’s talk about newsletters and corporate media and Yelp! and Twitter and Facebook and all the rest. How do these spaces work – and how can you use them to get new patients without spending unlimited amounts of time? Let’s figure it out together. You will:
- Significantly reduce feelings of overwhelm about social media, online newsletters and other emerging players in the digital marketing world
- Gain confidence in deciding if a given digital marketing tool is right for your acupuncture practice
- Begin to feel a sense of openness and ease around contemporary marketing tools
- Know where to look to get started with the major social media platforms
If you need help with the absolute fundamentals of acupuncture clinic marketing – don’t forget to check out the Acupuncture Clinic Marketing 1 – Foundations course.
This is a huge range of topics to cover, here’s a glimpse at what I cover in the course:
Central Module Questions : Do I really need to have a digital newsletter? What are the major tools and how much do they cost? Do I need to do a blog and a newsletter and social media and all the rest? What kind of information should I put into a newsletter? How do I get people signed up to my acupuncture clinic newsletter?
Module 2 – How to use social media to promote your acupuncture practice – without tearing your hair out (60m)
Central Module Questions : Do I really have to be on Facebook for my acupuncture business? Ugh. (That’s not a question). What about Twitter and LinkedIn and… Pinterest? How do I balance social media use with everything else I’m up to in my acupuncture practice? Are there any rules about using social media for healthcare practitioners? How do I decide which networks to use, and how to use them?
Module 3 – How review sites and online directories can (and cannot) build your acupuncture practice (25m)
Central Module Questions : Should I monitor my business on Yelp!? How do I do that? What happens if I get a bad review of my acupuncture practice on Yelp! or another review site? Are those paid online acupuncture directories with the money? What other review and local promotion websites and services exist and should I care about them?
Module 4 – Acupuncture clinic marketing through mass media (13m)
This module is currently under development – current students always receive updated content free.
Central Module Questions : Should I bother sending out press releases? Is there any reason to pursue mass media contacts? What should I do if I end up in the newspaper or on television to talk about my acupuncture practice?
Bonus material – Guidance and inspiration about writing about Chinese medicine online (90m)
Available as part of this and the websites course, 90 minutes I recorded a couple of years ago to discuss with future acupuncturists the right and wrong ways to write persuasively about Chinese medicine online. This module addresses principles of online writing applicable to any type of writing, but also focuses on the particular legal and social realities that make acupuncture writing particularly tricky. There is some overlap between content in this module and other modules – but it all bears repeating. 🙂
As part of your registration fee of $89, you will receive:
- 3 hours of constantly updated & enhanced video and audio lessons that are engaging, organized and designed to entertain as well as inform
- Outlines and other support aids to make sure you absorb key points
- Resources to help you extend, test and otherwise enhance your learning, making sure it actually does something for your acupuncture practice
- Access to the monthly digital office hours – a group Q&A discussion where you can get your questions answered and interact with other students
- Access to course forums and a private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to your course, with any future updates
- No CEUs are available at this time