Believe it or not, I do exist in the offline world! And some of the most powerful marketing techniques I’ve ever used are those that get me in front of people in a more physical way.
Putting together events, doing tabling at others’ events, creating business cards and flyers, joining networking groups – all of these techniques are very much alive!
That said – they can take time, money and/or planning to do right. Deciding on what to do and how to best take advantage of your efforts can be overwhelming to a new acupuncture clinic owner. That’s why this fourth course in the acupuncture clinic marketing series exists! By the end of it, you will:
- Feel confident in understanding how in-person events can build your practice
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of business cards, flyers and other simple paper marketing for your acupuncture clinic
- Experienced reduced anxiety in moving forward with live events to promote your practice
- Embrace the importance of personal connection in attracting the best patients
This course works best when you have a good foundation – if you’re new to marketing or feel lost with it – do take the foundations course first.
In the course, we’ll cover:
Central Module Questions : Is analog marketing still relevant in today’s digital obsessed world? What should I know about business cards? How do I get to mail out flyers to people’s mailboxes – and does that actually work? I see flyers on bulletin boards all over the city – do people get patients that way? What’s a rack card and how do I make one to promote my acupuncture clinic? What should I know about signage for my acupuncture space?
Module 2 – Tabling and educational events (70m)
Central Module Questions : Events and tabling seem like a lot of work – how do I manage that? Where do I look to find good events to promote my acupuncture practice? What are the best things to do to make sure I actually get patients when I table? How can education be an effective marketing technique? What should I include in my live events to make them useful to future acupuncture clients?
Module 3 – Networking & marketing as yourself (22m)
Central Module Questions : Do networking groups really work? As an acupuncturist, how do I connect with other professionals to promote my practice? When people say the best marketing is personal, what do they mean? As an acupuncturist, is it appropriate for me to talk to strangers in public places about acupuncture and their health? How can I utilize my daily activities to build my practice and spread the word about this medicine?
Module 4 – Building returns, referrals and community (60m)
Modules 3 & 4 are currently under active development – all existing students get the latest content as soon as it is released for free.
Central Module Questions : How do I cultivate the “gold standard” of acupuncture business growth – word of mouth referrals? Marketing seems so exhausting – how can I find passive marketing strategies so I can focus more on medicine? How do I properly give and receive a referral from another healthcare practitioner? How do I build a thriving clinic culture that supports my patients’ healing as well as making sure I am well supported? How do I get patients to come back and refer their friends? Can I use a loyalty program for my acupuncture business?
As part of your registration fee of $59, you will receive:
- 3+ hours of constantly updated & enhanced video and audio lessons that are engaging, organized and designed to entertain as well as inform
- Outlines and other support aids to make sure you absorb key points
- Resources to help you extend, test and otherwise enhance your learning, making sure it actually does something for your acupuncture practice
- Access to the monthly digital office hours – a group Q&A discussion where you can get your questions answered and interact with other students
- Access to course forums and a private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to your course, with any future updates
- No CEUs are available at this time
Learn how to utilize powerful analog marketing tactics to build your dream acupuncture practice